Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happy 51st Merdeka Day, Malaysia.

Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka!

Malaysia will celebrate its 51st year of freedom from British colonialism. So here i am, after 26 years since our former PM era, the most respected Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad ... i could see a lot of boastful enriching development. I am sure proud to be a Malaysian ... :-) I might be exaggerating, but I personally think Malaysia is what it is today, because of our Tun. On behalf of the Malaysians, I would like to extend my deepest gratitude to you Tun. Thank you...

Speaking of Malaysia ... With its beautiful beaches, interesting places of interest, fantastic shopping spree, fabulous cultural experiences it will sure attract tourists to come visit Malaysia, unbelievably to be a third world-class country. A developing country ... I am so proud to see the skyscrapers, improved roads and highways, the beautiful landscaping, etc. The image of Malaysia now, is creating a lot of possibilities for the younger generations ... to achieve our Vision of 2020.

I am wondering why not many people fly our national flags on their vehicles like we used to ... everywhere was so colourful before ... possibly because of too much frustrations? Talking about that ... i guess we should all feel blessed that Malaysia is one of the safest countries in the world as to its crime rate that is relatively low.

I still love Malaysia, no matter what. A reminder everyone ... Just be prepared for the lean times. But we must always be optimistic! My sincere and best wishes to the fellow Malaysians and I wish for a peaceful and prosperous Malaysia.


Happy Merdeka Day, again ...

1 comment:

MeDiArTpAsSiOn said...

no flags on vehicles????? coz the main organizer that is the government r more focusing on their stupid politics issues & never care to what will happen to this country. They r only think what can they get in their period of power.

Politics means a group of stupid & dumb peoples